- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 10:30 – 12:30
A 6G VISION – What will 6G offer to vertical industries & Future perspectives
The 5G/6G Vertical Users Workshops aim at establishing a collaborative event for strategic dialogue between vertical industries (automotive Industrial automation, health, media industry, security, public safety, energy), SDOs and 3GPP, with a view to exchange requirements, outline issues and obstacles impeding progress, and look at upcoming future standards development.
These requirements are considered to be essential to unlock the potential of 5G/6G technologies, with the objective to enhance vertical industries.
In this digital event, the speakers will dig into 6G high-profile themes, by tackling long-term challenges and priorities that can be summarized as follows:
- What may be the economic, societal, environmental and technological impact of 6G concept.
- How business is going to evolve and keep up while moving from 5G to 6G.
- 6G business case(s) for 6G and/or Use Case(s) and what are the key drivers.
- What advantages will 6G have over 5G and how quickly do we need it, and at what cost.
- What 5G-related shortcomings 6G is expected to fix (or try to).
- The Voice of EU (and International) R&I for next generation networks and services.