January 23, 2024 @ 09:00 – 17:30
6Gsec Common Path and Cardinal Points “6Gsec CP²” – SAVE THE DATE
The event about 6Gsec Common Path and Cardinal Points “6Gsec CP²”, organized by the SNS OPS project, ECSO and Networld Europe will take place on January 23, 2024 in Paris.
“6Gsec CP²” brings together the Cyber and 6G communities to discuss:
- European policies, threat landscapes and known challenges
- Current Research and innovation agendas
- Technical focus and collaboration perspectives
This event is a unique opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and policymakers from both the Cyber and 6G communities to come together and share their insights on how to ensure the security of 6G networks and services.
The event will feature several keynote speakers, as well as panel discussions and technical sessions:
- The future of cybersecurity in the 6G era
- Opportunities to build mutual understanding,
- Research roadmap convergence and collaborations between the Cyber and 6G communities
The detailed programme will be available soon. Please register here.
Date : January 23, 2024, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Location : Campus Cyber, Paris 5-7 rue Bellini, 92800 La Défense, France
Hosted by PTCC and organised by SNS-OPS, ECSO, NetworldEurope